Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Free Tutorial Tuesday - Appliqued Towel



On yesterday’s blog, I mentioned the hand full of birthdays I am participating in birthday celebrations this month.  Yesterday, I shared a gift card holder which was a personal touch for presenting a gift card.



For today’s gift idea, I have used a store bought dish towel and used a motif from a favorite fabric to jazz it up a bit.  Using double sided fusible web, I fused it to the wrong side of the motif, cut out the motif and placed/fused the motif onto the dish towel.




Since a dish towel will get washed repeatedly, I chose to stitch around the edges with a matching thread.




#appliquedtowel #birthdaygift #freeproject #fabric #quilting #birthday #winegrapes #lovequilting


http://www.lovequilting.com/
  

No comments:

Post a Comment