Friday, August 15, 2014

Friday Funnies

We all received sad news this week when we heard about Robin Williams' passing.  He was such a wonderful entertainer.  People young and old are familiar with him.

Going forward, whenever I watch one of his movies I will be grateful that he shared his entertaining nature with us for the time that he did.

One of my favorite roles of his, certainly not the only favorite, was as Genie in Aladdin.  From the first time I saw that movie, I thought it sounded like a blast to have been on the set of the voice over taping.





Hope you have many hours of watching Robin Williams' films in your future!

#robinwilliams #genie #aladdin #sewing #quilting #lovequilting

Do what you love - love what you do - Lovequilting.com

http://www.lovequilting.com/
  

No comments:

Post a Comment