Thursday, August 7, 2014

Throw Back Thursday Quilt

It's Thursday already - gosh the weeks just fly by!  Today I'm sharing a photo of one of the first quilts I ever made.  It's called Flip Floppin and I still love it!  My technique has greatly improved since I made this quilt in 2005, but this quilt still has a special place to hang every summer.

Each pair of flip flops is unique and the shopping for this quilt - fabric, ribbons and buttons - was great fun.  Of course I changed my mind about a few through the shopping process, but I'm pleased with the final choices.  

Just to point out something special - on the watermelon flip flops (top center), I had found these tiny little ant buttons that I sewed above and below this pair of flip flops.

Enjoy and happy quilting!



#quilt #flipflops #throwbackthursday #lovequilting
 
Do what you love - love what you do - Lovequilting.com

http://www.lovequilting.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment