Friday, August 8, 2014

Friday Funnies

Happy Friday!  The weather here has been gorgeous and looks like it will continue that way right into the weekend.  I'm hoping to finalize plans to have a beach day tomorrow carried into an evening with a fire pit and weenie roast.  

As quilters, we have all been misinterpreted at times.  When I first bought my long arm, I was talking to a woman at an insurance company about getting an insurance policy for the machine and she repeatedly referred to my long arm as a "knitting machine".  I had to bite my tongue!!!

This picture made me laugh when I saw it because I can definately relate!





#quilts #harrypotter #fabric #lovequilting

Do what you love - love what you do - Lovequilting.com

http://www.lovequilting.com/
  

No comments:

Post a Comment