Monday, September 22, 2014

Have Your Candy AND Your Candy Bag Too!!!

Did you ever have a container that spilled it’s contents every time you opened it?  I had such a container that my Clover Wonder Clips came in.  Every time I went to get some clips, I had clips everywhere and I kept saying, I need to make a bag to hold these. 

The other day, a couple of clips worked their way behind a stack on my cutting table and when I moved it to get the clips, I found an empty bag of M&M’s!  Wonder who ate those?!

Actually it was me!  I ate the M&M’s in the interest of a creative project - to create this enviironmentally friendly pattern for a zippered, recycled candy bag.  Download the free instructions here and now you too can have your candy and your candy bag too! 



http://www.lovequilting.com/shop/free-lovequilting-com-exclusive/zippered-candy-bag/


My Clover Wonder Clips are safely stored in my Zippered Candy Bag!

Be sure to check out our selection of zippers for $1.


#candy #candybag #ilovem&ms # zippers #fabric #quilting #lovequilting


Do what you love - Love what you do - Lovequilting.com

http://www.lovequilting.com/
 

No comments:

Post a Comment